CARSTAR Kicks off the Fall Season with Five New Facilities
CARSTAR, North America’s largest franchise network of independently owned and operated collision repair facilities, announces the addition of five new facilities this fall.
All five facilities are located throughout Ontario, adding to the already massive Canadian footprint, with over 300 facilities across the country.
“Our continued commitment to success for our franchise, insurance and vendor partners is unrelenting,” says Michael Macaluso, Paint, Collision & Glass, Group President and EVP, Driven Brands. “Seeing the strength of our franchise family throughout this challenging time has motivated us even more to provide our system with the support they deserve.
Having these new owners join our CARSTAR family further validates our momentum and we are excited to see success in the long-term for our franchisees.”
New owners joining the CARSTAR family includes:
- CARSTAR Arnprior, owned by Mike Mulder: Mike Mulder, a longstanding dealer principal at Arnprior Chrysler Ltd. is converting his repair centre located down the road from his dealership into a CARSTAR facility. Arnprior Chrysler Ltd. has been the Ottawa Valley’s award-winning, family-owned Chrysler Dodge and Jeep dealership since 1976 and Mike looks forward to bringing this same level of premier service to his collision repair customers.
- CARSTAR Aurora, owned by Amir Seif: Amir recently moved his operations from Richmond Hill to Aurora, to a beautiful new facility. Highly experienced in both mechanical and collision repairs, Amir and his team are thrilled to be a part of the Aurora community.
- CARSTAR Eglinton (Donway), owned by Frank Blandizzi and Mustafa Rajab: This is the second CARSTAR facility for Frank, who has been a part of the CARSTAR family as an owner for over 10 years. Mustafa Rajab is excited to partner alongside Frank in the opening of this second facility, as Mustafa himself has several years of experience with CARSTAR working both in a facility as a technician and with the corporate team for two years in various roles.
- CARSTAR Mississauga North, owned by Munir Daya: This centrally located repair centre was established in 1995 building a strong reputation for fleet repair capabilities. Specializing in passenger cars, light-duty trucks and vans repairs, this massive 15,000 square foot repair centre is a strong addition to the CARSTAR family.
- CARSTAR Thornhill, owned by Alan Shek: Established in 1995, Alan and his team have built a reputation for providing the highest level of excellence in collision repairs for luxury vehicles. This 13,000 square foot facility has a strong team of experienced technicians who are excited to demonstrate their skills on all makes and models.
“CARSTAR locations across North America are owned by hardworking local operators, who need support to continue providing collision repair services to their communities,” Macaluso continues. “We are thrilled to welcome these new owners on board as they are eager to continue providing exceptional repair quality and customer service experiences to their communities.”
CARSTAR provides its network with fleet relationships, insurance support, marketing resources, defined operational playbooks, preferred vendor pricing, analytic insights, education, training and an unmatched support structure. For more information on CARSTAR, visit CARSTAR.ca.